Phoenix Business Law Attorneys Offer Practical Assistance
Hands-on business backgrounds inform our legal counsel
Law Offices of Donald W. Hudspeth P.C. is your best source in Phoenix for business-related legal representation because we practice business law exclusively. Our attorneys previously have worked in the business field and in some cases owned their own company. This cross-career experience means our thinking is more than theoretical. We seek to anticipate and fulfill your company’s needs. Additionally, since we practice business law every day, we stay up-to-the-minute on changes to regulations, procedures and court decisions which may create or close contractual loopholes.
Your best choice in Phoenix for business law advice from formation to dissolution
Business law deals with the legal requirements and practical steps to form and operate a business, including entities for limited liability and organizational structure as well as contracts and organizational compliance. This can introduce confusion in contracts and other transactions, especially when problems arise with a party’s performance under an agreement. But, while complications to legal relationships in a business context can be frustrating, they are ultimately necessary to allow people to engage in the risks inherent to conducting business without fear of crushing liability.
When your small business has legal needs, starting with formation, choosing an organization structure, drawing up ownership agreements and drafting company by-laws, you must consult an attorney who concentrates on business law, so your legal documents protect you and do not leave you vulnerable. Later, when you begin operations and engage in commerce, your attorney can negotiate, review and draft contracts that protect your interests. When disputes arise, a skilled litigation attorney can minimize the damage and resolve the conflict on favorable terms. Our business lawyers perform all these duties capably and also have experience in more particular areas of business, such as:
- Starting a business — We advise entrepreneurs and new business owners how to start or purchase a business.
- Construction law — We represent developers, contractors, lenders, subcontractors and material suppliers engaged in modest to multi-million dollar development projects.
- Entertainment law — We are well-acquainted with contracts dealing specifically with artistic content, services and licensing agreements.
- Intellectual property — We help businesses protect their proprietary rights to unique content, trademarks, service marks, patents and trade secrets.
- International business law — Our firm has a worldwide reach, having assisted in deals involving companies from Canada, Mexico, China, Israel and other countries.
As a business law firm dedicated to your success, we can help your company create the “Legal Brick House” and avoid the “Ten Common Mistakes that Business Owners Make.”
Contact the Phoenix lawyers who know business inside-out
Law Offices of Donald W. Hudspeth P.C., provides practical legal advice to business owners throughout Arizona. Call our talented and experienced business attorneys at 602-265-7997 or contact us online. Located in midtown Phoenix, our firm is easily accessed either by light rail or car, with plenty of available parking.