Phoenix Law Firm Assists with Construction Transactions, Contracts and Disputes
Serving the construction business community
With more than 20 years representing parties in construction and complex contract law, Law Offices of Donald W. Hudspeth P.C., PC is your one‐stop construction law resource. The construction industry relies on many moving pieces to keep it running smoothly. Issues with one aspect of a product can threaten losses to all participants. When disputes arise, you need a skilled and experienced attorney to protect your interests:
- Are you an out‐of‐state company starting or buying a construction company in Arizona?
- Do you need help with the Registrar of Contractors licensing process?
- Do you have “Qualifying Party” questions?
- Are you starting your own construction business to take advantage of the recovery?
- Are you starting a partnership in the construction industry?
- Are you a contractor attempting to collect on a contract?
- Are you a subcontractor attempting to collect on a general contractor agreement?
- Are you a builder with a dispute over the specifications of a job?
- Are you a supplier who hasn’t been paid?
Our thorough knowledge of the Arizona construction industry ensures that you get reliable guidance and representation that’s specific to your legal dilemma.
Practical solutions from knowledgeable construction attorneys
Whether you need step‐by‐step guidance to qualify for your Arizona contractor’s license or have a dispute with a supplier, contractor, subcontractor, landlord or real estate owner, Law Offices of Donald W. Hudspeth P.C. is at your service. We provide you with the best options to resolve your matter efficiently and get you back to “business as usual” as soon as possible.
Where settlement isn’t possible or practical, our skilled litigation team can provide you with aggressive attorneys to effectively and professionally litigate your construction lawsuit to resolution. Our attorneys are experienced in litigation in State, Federal and appellate courts, Registrar of Contractors Hearings, and AAA arbitration and mediation.
Contact our construction law attorneys in Phoenix for capable assistance
Construction is a multi-faceted industry that takes years of practical experience to fully grasp. At Law Offices of Donald W. Hudspeth P.C., PC, our attorneys have real-life business experience as well as more than 20 years of legal practice to draw on when representing your interests. Call 602-265-7997 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. Located in midtown Phoenix, our firm is easily accessed either by light rail or car, with plenty of available parking.