Michael Malin has been a practicing attorney in Arizona since 2013. He has represented clients through all stages of litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Michael litigated cases involving professional negligence, insurance bad faith, dram shop liability, personal injury and wrongful death, Indian law, probate, and criminal matters. Before attending law school, he worked for several startup companies in the then-nascent field of smartphone and tablet application development.
Associate Attorney: Mick Levin, P.L.C., Phoenix, AZ: October 2013 – August 2016
Law Clerk: Mick Levin, P.L.C., Phoenix, AZ: January 2012 – October 2013
Extern: Maricopa County Superior Court, Phoenix, AZ: Summer 2011
Education and Honors:
Michael graduated with honors from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, where he was Co-Editor-in-Chief of the Law Journal for Social Justice, and worked in the Civil Justice Clinic.
Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ
- Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude, May 2013
- Merit Scholarship, Pedrick Scholar
- Co-Editor-in-Chief, Law Journal for Social Justice
Arizona State University, Phoenix, AZ
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Summa Cum Laude, May 2004
- Provost Scholarship, Dean’s List
Professional Affiliations / Associations
- State Bar of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- Gila River Indian Community Court
- Arizona Association for Justice